EELE 2453: Computer Communications and Networking
- Copy of Final exam Fall
2018. New: Solutions
to exam problems.
- Midterm solutions.
- Special office hours before exam: Tuesday, Feb. 26th from 2:30
pm to 5:00 pm.
- Due date for Assignment 3 postponed to February 15th (requested
- Room change: Mondays and Wednesdays from 1:00 to 2:30 in
- Sample problems solved on Jan 23 and
28: Problem statements
- Midterm exam date: Wednesday, February 27th.
- Office hours: Mondays and Wednesdays from 2:30 pm to 4:00 pm.
- Laboratory groups: contrary to what I indicated in class, there
is not need to sign-up for laboratory groups in advance. The groups
will be decided at the time of the first laboratory session.
Class notes are used for this course. The following books provide
additional information for some topics.
- D. E. Comer, ``Computer Networks and Internets,'' Pearson, 2009,
- Nader F. Mir, ``Computer and Communication Networks,'' Prentice
Hall, 2007, ISBN: 9780131389106.
- William Stallings, ``Data and Computer Communications'', 9th Ed.,
Prentice Hall, 2011, ISBN: 0-13-139205-0.
- A. Leon-Garcia and I. Widjaja, ``Communication Networks,'' second
edition, McGraw-Hill, 2004. ISBN:0-07-246352-X.
- J. Kurose and K. Ross, ``Computer Networking - A Top Down
Approach,'' 7th Edition, Pearson, 2017.