EELE 2132: Electronics II - Fall 2019
- The 2019 final exam paper will provide the following formulas:
the same formulas from the midterm exam plus the formulas for the
BJT small-signal parameters.
- All sample problems (some with solutions) now posted
in Assignments and Sample Problems
- Tutorial session: Friday, November 29 at 11:30 in AT 2019.
- Tutorial session: Monday, November 25 at 2:30 in AT 2019.
- Confirmed special office hours for midterm exam: Monday,
October 21 from 4 pm to 6 pm.
- Tutorial session confirmed: Thursday, October 3 at 9:00 am
in AT 2019. Please bring questions.
- Midterm Exam: Monday, October 22 during the regular lecture
- Office hour for September 26 is cancelled (this should be the
last one, hopefully).
- Tutorial session confirmed: Thursday, September 19 at 9:00 am
in AT 2019.
- Office hour for September 19 is cancelled.
- The due date for Assignment 1 has
- Office Hours: T-Th 4:00--5:30 pm
- A practice set of problems has been posted on
the Assignments page.
- Lecture times: Tuesdays/Thursdays from 2:30pm to 4:00pm in AT 2020.
Course Outline link
Assignments and Sample Problems
Link to Assignments and Sample Problems page.
Link to Class Notes Page
- NGSpice: a free enhanced
simulator based on Spice 3f5, available for Linux, Windows and other
a free-of-charge spice-based simulator. Includes schematic editor.
- A tutorial on how to use LTspice from Wilfrid Laurier
University: LTspice Tutorial